I just self-published my very first cookbook! What?! This has been a longtime dream of mine and now I can officially say I'm a published author.
Just As Tasty: Gluten-Free & Eggless Baking Through the Seasons
My first cookbook is all about holidays and special celebrations. I chose to focus on this very important topic simply because I know how stressful and overwhelming it can be to have to go through the holidays if you have food allergies. Whether you're hosting loved ones who have allergies or you're the one being hosted, this book will eliminate that intimidation and bring the joy back into the kitchen!
With over 50 photographed and easy-to-follow dessert recipes, there's something for everyone in this cookbook.
The paperback version of the book is currently available for purchase on Amazon, with a hardcover version launching just a few days after. I'm also working on making the book available in bookstores and other outlets.
Inside The Cookbook...
In Just As Tasty, you can expect to find lots of fun and festive gluten-free and eggless recipes.
- We're talking all the major holidays, including Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas... plus fun ideas for birthdays and other special occasions!
- I personally love cookbooks that feature TONS of beautiful photography, so every single recipe includes a photograph.
- I've included cup and gram measurements for every recipe, as I know different bakers have different preferences.
- I'm sharing all of my pantry and refrigerator staples, as well as my favorite baking tools.
- I've included helpful tips and notes to make every recipe as straightforward as possible.
I put so much love into this project, so I really hope you will pick up a copy and bake some of these fun, festive treats.
If you do, please consider telling your friends and family about the book and leaving a review on Amazon. Every single review and referral helps in getting the word out and I would appreciate it immensely.
And finally, I'd like to thank you! For being here, reading and enjoying this blog, engaging with me on social media, and always supporting me. I set out to self-publish this book because I wanted to be a helpful resource in the world of allergy-friendly baking. I'm so grateful for the connections I've made along the way and look forward to bringing you even more recipes!